Diet One Must Follow for Piles Pain Relief
Diet is the one of the many ways with which you can improve the quality of your life. Hemorrhoids can be quite painful and there is no better way of dealing with them other than changing your diet. A few piles pain relief treatments and medicines here and there will provide you with temporary relief but the permanent piles pain relief that you desire will only be possible through a change in your diet. Studies have indicated that a change in the diet can work wonders in improving your physical as well as mental state. To deal with the hemorrhoids and the pain caused due to piles, following are the dietary changes that you should incorporate in your daily routine:
- Radishes: Studies have reflected that radishes are one of the best cures for swollen hemorrhoids. You do not have to eat the radish raw. Instead, you can consume half a cup of radish juice twice in a day. With the residue that is left behind, you can make a paste and mix it with honey. This paste can be applied to the hemorrhoids to get relief from the pain.
- Figs: Ayurveda has long used figs to cure many of the important diseases that are known to man. A person suffering from piles can dry up the figs and soak them in water overnight. These figs need to be consumed on an empty stomach in the morning to reduce the swelling of the hemorrhoids.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a rich source of probiotic and friendly bacteria. These microorganisms can help to reduce the hemorrhoids and cure the problem of piles. The probiotic bacteria also promote the smooth functioning of the gastrointestinal organs and aid in the better digestion of food.
- Flaxseed: Flaxseed is rich in fiber and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. These two nutrients are essential for the reduction of the hemorrhoids and relieving a person from constipation. Flaxseed has to be consumed in a powdered form, making it easier to digest. Many people believe that Flaxseed oil is more effective but it is a myth since the oil is unable to retain the Omega-3 and the fiber, which are the essential parts for the prevention and cure of hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Mango Seeds: It is a known fact that mango seeds help in the cure of piles. However, there is a proper process involved as far as the intake of the mango seeds goes. The seeds have to be dried, ground into powder, and stored in a cool and dry place. Once the powder is all dried out, take 1-2 teaspoons of the powder twice in a day. The intake of the powder will help the patient to get relief from the swelling, pain, and itching.
- Java Plums: Studies conducted over the years have shown the Java Plums can reduce the blood in the stools caused due to the hemorrhoids. Many medicine practitioners use parts of Java Plums to cure hemorrhoids. The fruit has to be eaten early in the morning on an empty stomach. This has to be done for at least a couple of months in order to get relief from hemorrhoids.
- Pomegranate Seeds: To get relief from piles using pomegranate seeds, you have to soak the pomegranate seed peels in water for some time before you boil it. The concentrate has to be taken twice in a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Doing this will help you get relief from the symptoms of piles.
- Aloe Vera: For many centuries, people have used various parts of Aloe Vera to cure burns. This was done because they could see the effects of the embalmment and its anti-inflammatory properties. For the patients of hemorrhoids, it is often recommended that they use a paste of pure Aloe Vera and apply it directly to the affected area for relief from itching and swelling.
- Banana: If you are suffering from the pain caused by the hemorrhoids, you can get relief from the pain using bananas. All you have to do is peel a banana, cut it up into small pieces, and mix the pieces with milk. You have to drink the mixture at least three times in a day in order to get the relief from the pain that you so desire.