Piles are the swollen blood vessels, muscle, and elastic fibers. Piles are another term of haemorrhoids. They can have a range of sizes, and they may be internal or external.
Internal haemorrhoids are located inside the rectum. They generally do not cause pain since this area does not have sensory nerves.
External haemorrhoids are located under the skin, very close to the anal canal. They can swell, itch and can be very painful, especially during a bowel movement.
Mixed haemorrhoids are a combination of internal and external haemorrhoids.
Easy to cure Pain
- Take warm baths. Soak in a bathtub filled with a few inches of warm water for about 15 minutes at a tim
- Rub on relief. Over-the-counter wipes or creams with witch hazel can soothe pain and itch with no side effects.
- Ice it.Put a small cold pack on the trouble spot several times a day. It can dull pain and bring down the swelling for a little while.
- Consider painkillers.An over-the-counter medicine, like acetaminophen, aspirin, or ibuprofen, could help with soreness.
- Don’t scratch.You could damage the skin and make the irritation and the itching worse.
- Limit your time on the throne.If you don’t go after a few minutes, don’t wait or force something to happen. Try to get into a routine where you go at the same time every day.
- Be gentle. If toilet paper is irritating, try dampening it first. Or use pre-moistened wipes, cotton balls, or alcohol-free baby wipes.
- Don’t hold it in.When you feel like you have to go, do it. Don’t wait for a better time or place. Stool can back up. And that can lead to straining and more pressure. Go as soon as you can when you feel the urge.
- Try a squat position.Put a short bench or a stack of phone books under your feet when you go to the bathroom. Raising your knees as you sit on the toilet changes the position of your inner workings.
Piles Relief Cryotherapy Device is a drug free treatment, completely safe and with no side-effects. This device is only to be used for 7 minutes twice a day. This is drug free treatment, no need of any prescription. You can use Piles Relief Cryotherapy Device for months and throughout and after the pregnancy, spinal cord injury patients, all patients on antiplatelet drugs, diabetic patients, bed ridden patients and heart patients. It always provides a right dosage, no drugs and no risk of overdosing.