GMS Piles Relief is a cryogenic (cold applicator) device made of hospital grade plastic, offering fast, safe and EFFECTIVE treatment for piles. Piles Relief contains a substance that can freeze rapidly. When cold, it is applied directly to the affected area, providing extreme but controlled cold during an 8-10 minute lapse (while preventing tissue burns). Piles Relief is drug free, REUSABLE, therapeutic procedure that is especially helpful for patients with allergies, pregnant women, patients with chemical intolerance and older people. This treatment, recommended by doctors, relieves the painful discomfort of hemorrhoids by reducing the inflammation. Piles Relief offers the possibility of using the technology of cryotherapy in the comfort of your home.
HOW TO USE
- Remove the applicator from the refrigerator and remove the plastic container.
- If you will use for internal hemorrhoids, apply a few drops of lubricant to the tube.
- For internal hemorrhoids, lie on your side, in a comfortable position, bend your knee to your chest and then slowly and carefully insert the tube into the rectum, leaving around 8 to 10 minutes.
- For external hemorrhoids, in the same position described above, place the applicator on the affected area directly visible outside the rectum, using the side of the applicator that fits the anatomy of the hemorrhoid, leaving there between 8 to 10 minutes.
- After application, rinse the applicator with soap and water. You can wash with any soap or sanitizer, do not try to sterilize by boiling, which permanently damaged.
- Return the applicator inside the plastic container and then leave it in the freezer.
- We recommend keeping two applications in the freezer, so may prolong and intensify the treatment applications for a faster response.